4.17.2012

Japan, part one: blooms

Hello, readers! I'm back from my long blogging break with photos of my recent trip to Japan. My big brother works for a medical software company that gives its employees a free international trip every five years. A longtime anime fan, he decided to go to Japan, and he brought me along with him! We spent two weeks in Tokyo, Hakone, and Kyoto, and it was just spectacular. I want to share the experience with all of you, so I thought I'd break up my photos into a few separate posts. First up: flowers. We visited Japan right in the middle of cherry blossom season, and the trees were literally dripping with blooms. Between the cherry blossoms, floral shops, and numerous public gardens, I was in flower heaven.







1 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, how awesome that you go to go on this trip! These photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete